Chicken Wing Recipe
Home Chinese Healthy Chicken Recipes Chicken Wing Recipe
This Chinese chicken wing recipe is one of the simple Chinese recipes. So simple that if I want easy recipes, it'll certainly be a candidate.
There are some easy Chinese food recipes that even my kids can master. This is one of them.
Here is the Chinese chicken wings recipe:
- soy sauce -- 2 cups
- brown sugar -- 2 cups
- garlic powder -- 2 tablespoons
- chicken wings -- 5 pounds, split and tips discarded
- Heat an saucepan over medium heat and put in the soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic powder to stir until the sugar melts completely.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl. Pour the sauce and toss the wings to coat evenly.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Allow chicken to marinate in refrigerator overnight or 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF or 175ºC.
- Pour the chicken wings and marinade into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake about 45 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and continue baking uncovered for another 15 minutes. Serve hot.
>> More Healthy Chicken Recipes
comments powered by